The Headland Hotel – Newquay
Heartlands Project – Pool, Redruth
UK’s first Geothermal Plant – St Day, Redruth
Wheal Harmony Project – Redruth
Shaun Conway Baker groundworks traded as a sole trader for almost 10 years until 2012 when SCB Groundworks Ltd was formed.
From our offices in Redruth we are centrally placed to cover Cornwall and have completed several projects for Kier Construction, Midas Construction, Kier Living, Gilbert & Goode, Frame Uk, Brady Construction and Ixer Construction together with many private Clients. SCB Groundworks Ltd is still working for the same clients as they did when they were a sole trader some 15 years earlier.
Our work activities cover all aspects of groundworks, from Site Clearance, Drainage, Roads, Foundations and In-situ concrete works through to Service installation, Paving and Tarmacing.
We have approximately 40 employees plus subcontractors all trained to CPCS/CSCS level and we are compliant with the Construction Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme.
We are willing to look at any project from a single house to a multi-million pound scheme so please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
‘We have been extremely impressed with all aspects of the work carried out by SCB at our new offices in Falmouth. From the re-design of the external drainage solution, which has worked as planned, to the efficiency and speed with which both the drainage works and resurfacing of the car parking area was carried out.Colin Truscott
The purpose of this notice is to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we process it following the introduction of the new EU data protection laws, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
Here at SCB Groundworks Ltd our aim is to make everything as transparent and clear for our customers & employees as we can, so we are updating our privacy notice because your trust is important to us.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will comply with the applicable data protection laws in all our dealings with your personal data.
THE INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT AND HOLD
- Company name, registered office, invoice address, VAT number, company registration number
- Names, Addresses, national insurance numbers, passport numbers, driving licence details
- Email addresses, bank details, date of births, ethnicity, marital status, etc
- Copies of CPCS/CSCS cards
- Telephone/Mobile numbers
- Copies of emails/letters received from you
HOW WE HOLD YOUR DATA
Data is stored securely on our servers and only used for the purpose by which it is collected. We will retain data for as long as necessary to service the business/employer relationship we have with you. We will hold the data for a period of approximately 6 years or as deemed appropriate by law. We are holding the information we require to facilitate the fulfilment of our contract with you or because we believe we have legitimate interest to process your data for business/employment purposes. This information will only be used by SCB Groundworks Ltd and will not be passed on to or shared with any third party unless required for the fulfilment of our contract with you.
SCB Groundworks Ltd recognise the rights of individuals regarding their personal data under GDPR. You have the right to:
- Request that we rectify any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you (Rectification)
- You may have the right to have your personally identifiable data deleted (Erasure)
- You may have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted (Restrict processing)
- Request the transfer of any personal data you have provided to a third party in an accessible format (Data portability)
- Request that we do not process our personal data for direct marketing and that we will keep your contact details to ensure no further contact is made (Opt-out/Object)
- Object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing (Object)
If you wish to access, rectify and/or erase your data from your systems you can do so by emailing: